When a basic trouser just won¬ít do, our Combat Trousers are sure to fit the bill. With additional thigh pockets and knee pad pockets, our combat trousers are ideal for storing your tools making them a great multipurpose workwear item.
- 2 x side pockets 2 thigh pockets combat style with flaps and velcro fastenings 2 patch pockets on back with flaps and velcro fastenings Knee pad pockets Belt loops with key loop Anti-scratch button New modern fit Triple stitching for enforced seams and strength YKK zip fly
Data Sheet & Size Guide
Customisation & Pricing
Customising your order online has never been easier.
1. Choose the colour of your garment
2. Select the sizes you require
3. Press the 'add logo' button
4. Select whether you would like embroidery or printing (click here to view more information)
5. Select the positioning you would like your logo added to the garments.
6. Upload your logo or choose a text (we will always send a design proof first)
7. Add to cart & checkout
NOTE - If you are adding your logo to more than one item please select 'existing logo' during the customisation for the additional items. This will ensure you avoid paying the set up fee twice.
Embroidery prices per item max stitch count 20,000 (ex. VAT)
- Standard Sizes £5.00
- Large Designs - £12.00
Print prices (per item).
- Standard Sizes £5.00
BULK RATES AVAILABLE ON LARGE ORDERS - PLEASE CONTACT US
Delivery & Returns
We offer free tracked delivery on all orders over £150. We aim to deliver your goods within 6 working days of receiving your order.
We offer an express 1-2 day delivery option on most brands with the exception of Leo Workwear, Regatta, Helly Hansen, and Mascot. Please note this option is not available for customised goods.
For customised items the current lead time is 10-14 working days from artwork approval. Please note a design proof will be sent for approval prior to production.
If you require a faster delivery please contact us and we will do our best to arrange.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receiving your order. For orders over £500 a restocking fee may apply, please check with our sales team.
Please note we cannot accept returns on customised items unless they are faulty. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.