The Liberon Teak Oil is a blend of pure tung oil and linseed oil which nourishes and enhances the natural beauty of hard/exotic woods, including teak and iroko. With added UV filters for protection against fading from sunlight Teak Oil is suitable for interior and exterior use. Achieving the traditional cabinet makers finish on hardwoods, Teak Oil produces a hard-wearing satin finish.
- Blend of pure Tung Oil and linseed oil
- Nourishes and enhances the natural beauty of hard exotic / oily woods
- Added UV filters minimise fading from sunlight
- Finishes and protects interior and exterior woodwork
- Ideal for use on garden furniture
- EN 71 Approved- safe for toys
- Usage: Interior and exterior
Coverage: 10-12m² per litre.
Drying Time: 24 hours.
Data Sheet & Size Guide
Customisation & Pricing
Customising your order online has never been easier.
1. Choose the colour of your garment
2. Select the sizes you require
3. Press the 'add logo' button
4. Select whether you would like embroidery or printing (click here to view more information)
5. Select the positioning you would like your logo added to the garments.
6. Upload your logo or choose a text (we will always send a design proof first)
7. Add to cart & checkout
NOTE - If you are adding your logo to more than one item please select 'existing logo' during the customisation for the additional items. This will ensure you avoid paying the set up fee twice.
Embroidery prices per item max stitch count 20,000 (ex. VAT)
£0-250 spend - £3.50
£250+ spend (save 5%) - £3.33
£500+ spend (save 10%) - £2.97
£1,000+ spend (save 15%) - £2.80
£2,000+ spend (save 20%) - £2.80
Prices per print (ex. VAT)
£0-250 spend - £3.00
£250+ spend (save 5%) - £2.85
£500+ spend (save 10%) - £2.70
£1,000+ spend (save 15%) - £2.55
£2,000+ spend (save 20%) - £2.40
Delivery & Returns
We offer free tracked delivery on all orders over £150. We aim to deliver your goods within 6 working days of receiving your order.
We offer an express 1-2 day delivery option on most brands with the exception of Leo Workwear, Regatta, Helly Hansen, and Mascot. Please note this option is not available for customised goods.
For customised items the current lead time is 10-14 working days from artwork approval. Please note a design proof will be sent for approval prior to production.
If you require a faster delivery please contact us and we will do our best to arrange.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receiving your order. For orders over £500 a restocking fee may apply, please check with our sales team.
Please note we cannot accept returns on customised items unless they are faulty. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.