Liberon Steel Wool is produced using a high quality Super Fine steel to create crumble and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil free.
- Ideal for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes.
- Ideal for applying wax polishes.
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free.
- Flexible abrasive.
- Ideal for use with paint strippers.
- Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
Steel Wool is available in 7 grades from Ultra Fine 0000 through a range of Fine to Medium 00, 0, 1 and Medium to Coarse 2, 3 and 4.
Polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces
- use to cut back between coats of French polishes, varnishes and oil finishes.
- use to clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium.
- use to cut back between coats of varnish or paint.
- use with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking.
Light cleaning and surface preparation
Grade 00, 0, 1
- use with Liberon Wax and Polish Remover to remove built-up wax polish, smoke and dirt on wood.
- use to clean, smooth and prepare wood or metal surfaces before re-polishing, waxing, varnishing or painting.
- use with a suitable solvent for light to medium cleaning of all metals.
Heavy cleaning and paint and varnish removal
Grade 2, 3, 4
- Use with Liberon Fine Wood Stripper to remove softened French Polishes, varnishes, lacquers and paints from wood and metal surfaces.
- use to remove rust.
If in doubt use a finer grade of Liberon Steel Wool.
Data Sheet & Size Guide
Customisation & Pricing
Customising your order online has never been easier.
1. Choose the colour of your garment
2. Select the sizes you require
3. Press the 'add logo' button
4. Select whether you would like embroidery or printing (click here to view more information)
5. Select the positioning you would like your logo added to the garments.
6. Upload your logo or choose a text (we will always send a design proof first)
7. Add to cart & checkout
NOTE - If you are adding your logo to more than one item please select 'existing logo' during the customisation for the additional items. This will ensure you avoid paying the set up fee twice.
Embroidery prices per item max stitch count 20,000 (ex. VAT)
- Standard Sizes £5.00
- Large Designs - £12.00
Print prices (per item).
- Standard Sizes £5.00
BULK RATES AVAILABLE ON LARGE ORDERS - PLEASE CONTACT US
Delivery & Returns
We offer free tracked delivery on all orders over £150. We aim to deliver your goods within 6 working days of receiving your order.
We offer an express 1-2 day delivery option on most brands with the exception of Leo Workwear, Regatta, Helly Hansen, and Mascot. Please note this option is not available for customised goods.
For customised items the current lead time is 10-14 working days from artwork approval. Please note a design proof will be sent for approval prior to production.
If you require a faster delivery please contact us and we will do our best to arrange.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receiving your order. For orders over £500 a restocking fee may apply, please check with our sales team.
Please note we cannot accept returns on customised items unless they are faulty. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.