The Alna 2.0 Shell Suit will keep you visible from head-to-toe. With innovative pocket solutions, a fantastic fit and heat transfer reflectives this shell suit will make sure you can get the job done while staying waterproof and visible year-round.
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3
- EN 343:2019 4,4
- Life Pocket™
- Life Pocket™ for tablets
- Fully taped construction
- No shoulder seams
- Packable hood in collar
- Vertical and horizontal hood adjustment
- Helmet compatible hood
- Brushed polyester inside collar
- 2-way YKK® front zipper with chin protector
- Chest pocket with YKK® zipper
- ID card loop
- Napoleon pocket, no need to open the jacket to access
- Tape pocket
- YKK® zipper for underarm ventilation
- Embellishment zipper
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Adjustable cuffs
- Wrist Gaiters
- Removable belt
- Broad center back belt loop for extra strength and stability
- Loop attachment on inside waistband for suspender integration
- Thigh pocket with fastener closure
- Ruler pocket
- Knee high boot zipper with storm flap & fastener closure
- Cordura® fabric reinforcement at knee and bottom leg
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Knee Pad pockets accessible from the inside
- Knee Pad position can be adjusted by 5 cm for optimal mobility
- Boot gaiters with gripper
- Possibility to increase leg length by 5cm
- Machine wash in luke warm water - 40°C max 20x
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry - low heat
- Iron low heat
- Do not dry clean
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester - 215 g/m²
- Secondary Main fabric: 100% Polyamide - 235 g/m²
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyamide - 220 g/m²
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
Data Sheet & Size Guide
Customisation & Pricing
Customising your order online has never been easier.
1. Choose the colour of your garment
2. Select the sizes you require
3. Press the 'add logo' button
4. Select whether you would like embroidery or printing (click here to view more information)
5. Select the positioning you would like your logo added to the garments.
6. Upload your logo or choose a text (we will always send a design proof first)
7. Add to cart & checkout
NOTE - If you are adding your logo to more than one item please select 'existing logo' during the customisation for the additional items. This will ensure you avoid paying the set up fee twice.
Embroidery prices per item max stitch count 20,000 (ex. VAT)
- Standard Sizes £5.00
- Large Designs - £12.00
Print prices (per item).
- Standard Sizes £5.00
BULK RATES AVAILABLE ON LARGE ORDERS - PLEASE CONTACT US
Delivery & Returns
We offer free tracked delivery on all orders over £150. We aim to deliver your goods within 6 working days of receiving your order.
We offer an express 1-2 day delivery option on most brands with the exception of Leo Workwear, Regatta, Helly Hansen, and Mascot. Please note this option is not available for customised goods.
For customised items the current lead time is 10-14 working days from artwork approval. Please note a design proof will be sent for approval prior to production.
If you require a faster delivery please contact us and we will do our best to arrange.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receiving your order. For orders over £500 a restocking fee may apply, please check with our sales team.
Please note we cannot accept returns on customised items unless they are faulty. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.