The Alna 2.0 Winter Construction Pants 2.0 Class 2 has the technical solutions you need to get the work done, while keeping you warm, safe and visible. Heat transfer reflectives, innovative pocket design and a great fit ensures that you stay comfortable during the cold darks days of winter.
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 2
- EN 343:2019 4,1
- EN 342:2017 Icler 0,324 m¬≤K/W(B) (2,09 clo) in combination with style 71392 & 71393
- EN 342:2017 air permeability Class 3
- Fully taped construction
- Detachable and elastic suspenders
- Broad center back belt loop for extra strength and stability
- Zip-off Cordura¬Æ hanging pockets with double lined bottom and webbing for durability
- Hand pockets with YKK¬Æ zipper
- Plastic covered metal buttons
- Thigh pocket with fastener closure
- ID card loop
- Ruler pocket in Cordura¬Æ reinforcement fabric
- Knee high boot zipper with storm flap & fastener closure
- Cordura¬Æ fabric reinforcement at knee and bottom leg
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Knee Pad pockets accessible from the inside
- Knee Pad position can be adjusted by 5cm for optimal mobility
- Boot gaiters with gripper
- Possibility to increase leg length by 5cm
- Machine wash in luke warm water - 40¬∞C max 20x
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry - low heat
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester - 215 g/m¬≤ ! Secondary Main fabric: 100% Polyamide - 235 g/m¬≤ ! Reinforcement: 100% Cordura¬Æ fabric - 220 g/m¬≤ ! Lining: 100% Polyamide ! Insulation: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester - 100 g/m¬≤
Data Sheet & Size Guide
Customisation & Pricing
Customising your order online has never been easier.
1. Choose the colour of your garment
2. Select the sizes you require
3. Press the 'add logo' button
4. Select whether you would like embroidery or printing (click here to view more information)
5. Select the positioning you would like your logo added to the garments.
6. Upload your logo or choose a text (we will always send a design proof first)
7. Add to cart & checkout
NOTE - If you are adding your logo to more than one item please select 'existing logo' during the customisation for the additional items. This will ensure you avoid paying the set up fee twice.
Embroidery prices per item max stitch count 20,000 (ex. VAT)
£0-250 spend - £3.50
£250+ spend (save 5%) - £3.33
£500+ spend (save 10%) - £2.97
£1,000+ spend (save 15%) - £2.80
£2,000+ spend (save 20%) - £2.80
Prices per print (ex. VAT)
£0-250 spend - £3.00
£250+ spend (save 5%) - £2.85
£500+ spend (save 10%) - £2.70
£1,000+ spend (save 15%) - £2.55
£2,000+ spend (save 20%) - £2.40
Delivery & Returns
We offer free tracked delivery on all orders over £150. We aim to deliver your goods within 6 working days of receiving your order.
We offer an express 1-2 day delivery option on most brands with the exception of Leo Workwear, Regatta, Helly Hansen, and Mascot. Please note this option is not available for customised goods.
For customised items the current lead time is 10-14 working days from artwork approval. Please note a design proof will be sent for approval prior to production.
If you require a faster delivery please contact us and we will do our best to arrange.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receiving your order. For orders over £500 a restocking fee may apply, please check with our sales team.
Please note we cannot accept returns on customised items unless they are faulty. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.